Gaming 4 Grownups
Please note that guests only have limited access to our forums and are unable to post. If you are a member please sign-in, if you are not a member why not register, it only takes a minute.
Thanks
The G4G Admin team
Twitter Feed

BF3 Zero Punctuation review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BF3 Zero Punctuation review

Post by richdoc on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 am

Oh, this made me laugh....please bear in mind he hates everything and he is reviewing the SP mode, which is a bit shit, and I think he is probably crap at MP FPS games Smile . However its worth watching for the bit at the end about getting in the heli thing approx 4:00. That exact same thing happened to me lol!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/4948-Battlefield-3

richdoc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: BF3 Zero Punctuation review

Post by sheriff1990 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:53 pm

i love yatzee......but the thing is.....every game is shit in his books......but makes valid points, but when he says he likes a game, well then you best buy it coz then you know it must be good
sheriff1990

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlanderRelic on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Phew! Why does this guy even play computer games? Maybe he should stick to Snakes & Ladders.
HighlanderRelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 pm

richdoc wrote: However its worth watching for the bit at the end about getting in the heli thing approx 4:00. That exact same thing happened to me lol!

It happened to me to lol, ended up dying each time i got to the heli as i couldn't get in duh. The singleplayer is good fun, im playing through on hard and its quite a challenge to stay alive, let alone see were your being shot from. Frustrating at times but you feel you've acomplished something once you complete a level, you cant just run through the levels like rambo on coke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top