Gaming 4 Grownups
Please note that guests only have limited access to our forums and are unable to post. If you are a member please sign-in, if you are not a member why not register, it only takes a minute.
Thanks
The G4G Admin team
Twitter Feed

Hackers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hackers

Post by Sskinny on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:22 am

http://youtu.be/V-5qrNCtlHo

Just thought people would like to see this. They are at it again. There is also a hack out now where the enemy can spawn in your spawn area. Beware. It happened to me last night.
Skin
Sskinny

Back to top Go down

Re: Hackers

Post by richdoc on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 am

oh man, what a bunch of arses
richdoc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LUMPY SICK on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 pm

first this is only possible using a J-TAG xbox.second this the jtags sometimes only last for about 2-3 days-before been banned.they sould not be named hackers as they are only changing the script.hackers are hackers they are named this because the hack ie by pass the security system the noobs who use this type of crap i use the wird noob because they are shit at the game

and can only win by using this type of crap they have been around for a number of years and will continue to do so.j-tag xboxs can run any copied disk ie burn your own thats why i does not matter if you banned from a game you just download a diffrent game.so you not paying the 40 pound asking mark for games

the video shows a guy playing the pc version of battlefield 3 not the xbox.what i would say is that if you getting killed lots by the same player and you think he i hacking.two things come to mind leave the game ie find a diffrent server.or may be this player is better that you are.i have so little time to enjoy the xbox at the moment that i can not be arsed with this crap.this was a day to day thing on the pc that is why i play on the xbox and will continue to do so
LUMPY SICK

Back to top Go down

Post by iMangoMan x on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:41 am

Yhh it's at lot less un common on Xbox, how ever easy enough once some one releases a new script, aswell with jtags people have managed to stealth patch there games.. which unfortunately for most, meens once one person mods there game, it will only be a matter of time til all the modders get there hands on the script of 7 sins or tech game and mod the mer out of it (N)
iMangoMan x

http://www.youtube.com/ThomasFrantik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum