Gaming 4 Grownups
Please note that guests only have limited access to our forums and are unable to post. If you are a member please sign-in, if you are not a member why not register, it only takes a minute.
Thanks
The G4G Admin team
Twitter Feed

New Area for GTA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Area for GTA

Post by MissLeanne87 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:08 am

With GTA V coming in the spring i thought i would put up a new area to post about it! Anyone thinking of getting it?
MissLeanne87
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: New Area for GTA

Post by MissLeanne87 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 am

MissLeanne87
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rolling with my homies

Post by Spocksgoat on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:02 am

Howdy folks. Well didn't expect to be posting about GTA but it's bloody brilliant. I have bought a number of single player games in the last couple of years; Skyrim, FarCry3, Deus Ex etc. I play them for a couple of hours and think, "it's not Battlefield".  No coincidence that the last single player game I really played was Red Dead.

I like the maps and missions. I keep flinging myself from moving vehicles, equipping my phone instead of my gun. I've done a heist (went in quite) Marvelled at the thunder storm (no spoilers!) 

So next is multiplayer. I'm hoping for multi player robberies rather than aimless drive by shootings. I haven't seen so many people playing the same game since BF3 came out! Long live Rockstar.
Spocksgoat

Back to top Go down

Post by richdoc on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:29 am

Im in, definately up for some GTAV action...Im hoping its better than GTA4's multiplayer and more like red dead Smile
richdoc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top